Brittany came over last night so ATM could help her edit some Burlesque music stuff -- anyway, we talked & she inspired me to get the Plum Pussy, my once stolen/now recovered, but ruined Vespa, back into working order. PLEASE, THE POWERS THAT BE, GRANT ME THE POWER TO FOLLOW THRU WITH THIS ONE THING. And some money, for the costs. I miss my Vespa!
Here we go.
09 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
July
(10)
- In the beginning...
- Island Camping, Pt. II 19-20 July 2008AMD, ATM, R...
- Justify My Love (for the Ciccones)
- So, this is a man's world, huh?
- Having An Average Weekend
- 90 MINUTES TIME IS ALL I NEED TO MAKE YOU MINE
- Brittany came over last night so ATM could help he...
- I've been driving to work. It's. been. too. hot. ...
- Summer is ready when you are.
- I'm planning the 4th from my desk, I've got my gro...
-
▼
July
(10)

No comments:
Post a Comment